1. How to obtain my China visa?

China Panda Tour sincerely suggests applying and obtaining your China visa before leaving the country where you live.

The costs and the length of time to process a China visa differ from country to country. Please check the website of China Embassy in your country to find the information. China Panda Tour can provide invitation letter for tourists to China for your visa application.


2. What is the invitation letter?

Invitation letter issued by official tour company could help you in applying for China visa in China Embassy. China Panda Tour would provide invitation letter for free to customers when the tour booking is confirmed.


3. Do I need a visa to visit HongKong?

Residents of most countries can visit HongKong without applying for a visa in advance. On arrival in HongKong foreign citizens need to issue an arrival visa of HongKong and are then allowed to stay for 90 days.


4. Can I get a China visa in HongKong?

Yes. Tourists could issue the China visa (for visiting mainland China) after arrival in HongKong. A China Tourist (L) and Business (F) Visa can be obtained easily in HongKong. Usually visitors choose either of the below two places to apply for China visa:

   a) Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC.

   b) Official travel agency like HongKong China Travel Service.


5. When should I apply for my China visa?

China visa is generally valid for 3 months, counting from the issue date. In order to avoid expiry of visa or extra cost of urgent visa issue, please apply for your visa within 3 months of your entry into China according to the tour plan.

Single-entry China visas are usually valid for 3 months after the issue date, and will permit you to stay in China for a maximum of 30 days. This visa will allow you to travel as a tourist or conduct general business activities. Most people need only to apply for a single-entry. If you need to leave and enter mainland China for more than 1 time, please apply for the “double” or “multiple” entry visa. Please keep in mind that HongKong and Macau are special administrative regions, not mainland China area.


Flight & Train

1. How to get the boarding pass in airport when taking domestic flights in China?

In China now we use E-Tickets, which is a network system to book air tickets. Passengers simply need to show passports or ID card when check-in. China Panda Tour can help book your flight tickets with the personal information including full name (surname, first name and given name), passport number as well as gender. For flights between mainland China and HongKong, mainland China and Macau, we also need the issue and expiry dates of your passport as well as the dates of birth.


2. How much should I pay for an air ticket?

The price of an air ticket differs according to the cities you depart from and arrive in. The full amount of an air ticket in China contains air ticket rate and fuel tax. For clients convenience we will include these two items so that you may get the boarding pass directly as soon as you arrive in the airport.


3. How to book the train tickets in mainland China?

In China, railway system would launch train tickets 20-45 days before the departure date. China Panda Tour could book train tickets for visitors using the scanned copies of passports or ID cards. Once you book the train tickets through us, you can choose to take the printed tickets at railway station with the booking number by yourselves or get printed tickets delivered to you when you are in mainland China.


Tibet Tours

1. Can I travel to Tibet without booking Tibet tour through a travel agency?

Foreign tourists must hold the Tibet Travel Permit to enter Tibet. This permit asks travelers to book Tibet tour through qualified travel agency. China Panda Tour could provide you Tibet Travel Permit for free if you reserve your Tibet tour through us.


2. How to get the Tibet Travel Permit?

Tibet Travel Permit is issued by Tibet Tourism Administration. To apply for the permit, we need the scanned copy of visitors’ passports and China visas, as well as the occupation information. Visitors’ Tibet tour information would be listed on the permit. The entry city to Tibet must agree with what is shown on the permit. Any little differences in detail will result in non-allowance of entry to Tibet. Tibet Tourism Administration usually issue the travel permit 10-15 days before visitors’ arrival, and we need 3-5 days to deliver Tibet Travel Permit to you, thus your supply of the application information at least 20 days before arrival in Tibet is required. If you book your Tibet tour through China Panda Tour, we will help get the Tibet Travel Permit and deliver it to the city where you leave for Tibet.


3. From which cities can I take the train to Lhasa?

At present there are currently seven cities in which passengers can take a train journey to Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet. They are Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Lanzhou, Shanghai and Xining. China Panda Tour can help book the train ticket to Lhasa on requested.



1. What kind of payment do you accept?

China Panda Tour accepts the payment ways as below:

 a) Wire transfer

Wire transfer is highly suggested on our side. After all details of your tour plan have been confirmed by our travel consultant, we shall send you our company bank account information. Please make a scanned copy of the transaction bill or fax us the bill issued by the bank when you have done the wire transfer. Usually it may take 2 to 10 working days for your payment to reach our account. Once we receive the wire transfer we shall start to make reservations for you according to the booking details.

 b) Paypal

If you are a Paypal member, please just follow the usual system and pay into our company account:yocits@hotmail.com. If you haven’t registered on Paypal and want to pay via it, please click www.paypal.com to join. Automatically Paypal will send us an email to inform the transfer. As it may take up to 30 days for the amount to arrive, once we receive the email we shall start to make reservations for you according to the booking details. Please kindly note that we reserve the right to hold your bookings and require another way of payment if the payment you made is fraudulent.

 c) Cash (if you have already in China or paid us deposit through wire transfer/Paypal)

If you are already in China and want to book a tour through China Panda Tour, you may pay the amount in cash to our local guide directly; if you paid us deposit beforehand, you may pay the balance in cash to our local guide or representative upon arrival in China.

*Company check is applicable upon special request, but traveler’s checks as well as personal checks cannot be accepted at this stage.




2. How can you guarantee if I send money to you?

We can fully understand that there are reasonable worries for oversea tourists to send money to an unknown tour company, especially which is in another country. We will sign a tour contract before your transferring the deposit. Once we received your payment, we will send you the scanned copy of receipt with company seal.

In China, as the government is devoted to promoting tourism industry as well as increasing qualified trips, every travel agent is imposed to deposit a certain amount of money to a guarantee fund at the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA). So if any travel agency does not obey what’s on the contract or items of the tourist law, CNTA would deduct from the guarantee fund and refund the relevant amount to tourists.

China panda tour accepts payment from visa and master, paypal, alipay, wechatpay, bank transfer
China panda tour accepts payment from visa and master, paypal, alipay, wechatpay, bank transfer
China panda tour accepts payment from visa and master, paypal, alipay, wechatpay, bank transfer