The statement below describes how China Panda Tour collects and uses guests' personal information.
Collection of personal information
China Panda Tour collects
1. Contact information such as name, nationality, gender, phone number, zip code, email address, mailing address, etc;
2. Account information like account number, bank information as well as billing address;
3. Passport and visa;
4. Other information like automatically gathered information about guests' IP address, browser type, operating system, etc; the analyses provided by website analytics tools or other methods stating guests' visit to our website including actions taken in connection with the site and services.
China Panda Tour uses these information to
Respond to guests' requests;
Make reservations when tour booked and identity information needed to show: air-tickets, train tickets, hotel bookings, special travel permit to certain regions within China;
Send our newsletters including recent-launched products, festival greetings, discount information;
Improve our website, marketing and sales.
China Panda Tour will share guests' personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell any personal information to third parties. China Panda Tour would provide guests' personal information to organizations, authorities, companies and agencies that provide services to help us with guests' tours. These organizations, authorities, companies and agencies are entitled to use guests' personal information only when necessary to supply their services.
China Panda Tour may also mention guests' personal information when
1. required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
2. China Panda Tour believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect both parties' rights, client's safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
3. There is any change in ownership or uses of guests' personal information that China Panda Tour is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of its assets.
If guests provide us with personal information about the third party, or if the third party gives China Panda Tour personal information of any individuals and organizations, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it is provided to us.